My old friend is up to his bigotry again—at least his dad didn’t write THIS one…urgh, this makes me so infuriatingly angry. This is why so many people don’t take Christians seriously…I feel sick…
Also, don’t read the comments. I read like one of them and had to stop. They’re even worse than the article…*Sigh*
My friend has no idea about my sexual/romantic orientation. Part of me really wants to tell him, but on the other hand, I know he’ll eternally be an immense dick about it…Urgh, he really is a reasonable, charming person 85% of the time. It’s just that he’s a ridiculous relentless bigot who thinks Catholics are the most oppressed group in the United States the other 15% of the time.
- bloodmarks reblogged this from knightspendid and added:
- mandaplz likes this
- knightspendid said:I don’t—I can’t—this doesn’t even. Ugh.
- saminalcrackers reblogged this from knightspendid and added:
- knightspendid posted this